This is a big one. No one wants to think about getting ill and needing medical attention, and in fact, many people often do not think about it until its 2 am and they are frantically filling out forms in the ER before undergoing an emergency appendectomy. Before it gets to that sort of panic level, you might want to think about setting up some kind of healthcare insurance for you and your family. Part of moving to London is to get the details of things like healthcare and schooling out of the way before you arrive, so you are covered from day one. Then you can spend the rest of the time getting settled into your new London rental apartment and getting to grips with your new city.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!