As you approach this Hampstead flat it features a period charming brick façade you can’t help but feel enmeshed in the entire feeling of Hampstead Village proper. Located in the heart of Hampstead on Fitzjohns Avenue, this two bedroom, one bathroom upper flat is located along the brick wall lined Flask Walk. The ornate ironwork on the buildings front catches the eye as you look up into a wall of windows that affront this entire Hampstead flat.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London