While this might sound a little odd, and give rise in pictures of a very different kind of ‘gentlemen’s club’ in other areas of the world; living in London means that you’ll experience the concept of a Gentlemen’s Club at least once, and it might be a good idea to understand what it is if your new boss, or one of the city boss asks you to his ‘Club’ for lunch one day.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London