On behalf of Canadians and Americans moving to London—particularly those expats who have already made their international relocation to London UK—I’d recently given a nod to both Canada Day in the American Independence Day in London. It’s only fair to likewise give a shout-out to the French expats living in London as they celebrate an independence day of their own.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London