On behalf of Canadians and Americans moving to London—particularly those expats who have already made their international relocation to London UK—I’d recently given a nod to both Canada Day in the American Independence Day in London. It’s only fair to likewise give a shout-out to the French expats living in London as they celebrate an independence day of their own.
Previously on the London Blog
- All You Need To Know About Working In London’s IT Industry
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!